Digital Marketing Specialist (Vista, California)
Under minimal supervision, the Digital Marketing Specialist is essential to the web development department for coordinating paid digital media strategy. This position will assist management in the execution for seasonal and ongoing campaigns, with a focus on SEM and paid social planning and implementation.
Department: Web Marketing
Reports To: Director, Web Development
- Recommend, place, and monitor all online advertising campaigns.
- Use Google AdWords to manage all aspects of Search Engine Marketing including budgeting, ad creation, and performance analysis.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor key websites, report important web statistics, and make recommendations for improving web traffic.
- Analyzes and recommends improvement to the consumer lead generation process (from acquisition to close of sale)
- Leads social media strategy including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Maintains and recommends improvements to company blog site.
- Leads email marketing campaigns.
- Analyzes current web content and recommends improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred. Extensive digital marketing experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns with an annual budget over $500,000.
- Previous lead management experience.
- Experience managing Social Media websites, content and advertising campaigns preferred.
- Blog management experience preferred.
- Email campaign management experience preferred.
- Public Relations experience is a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience using Google AdWords to manage and analyze successful Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience using Google Analytics to implement, monitor and analyze website statistics.Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
- Adobe Design Suite is a plus.
- CMS and WordPress experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
How to Apply
Why work at Directed?
- Industry Leader
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Excellent Work Environment
- Career Opportunities
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at Directed.